Just for completeness sake.
(Sprites based on Gonzo’s style by myself)
Just tossing ideas for an adventure game style game
(Sprites for Yoshi by Shyguy Grey, Mr. Morris sprites based on Gonzo’s style by myself with parts from SA3 by Foxx.)
- Date of Birth: 12/12/1990
- Was part of a PMC powered armor unit project before leaving to become a mercenary on the road.
- Mark VII armor has dual energy shield systems that protect the user temporarily when under fire as well as a power-tilt system to allow the ability to increase speed, strength, shields and armor hardness.
- Grapple-Wire is a variable adhesive stream launcher with a 450 meter range.
- Can only hold 3 enhancement chips to allow extra functions for the armor.
- Armor software consists of various adaption tools and an AI protocol named Daedalus.
- Weapons: F2000 assault rifle, MP5 model D SMG, PT24/7 Elite with mini-scope, Denel NTW-20 Semi-auto, Electro-Blade dagger
Just a little info on the character.
Mario stared for a long moment attempting to process what he just saw. Was that even real? How was…
"…..I don’t-a know how to feel about-a this. Should I-a be worried?"
Ah, yes. Insanity. I live it, breathe it and love it.
Update on Kill me
Oooh… Yeah, that looks like it hurts to me. (Still look beautiful to me, as far as I can tell from these camera angles, if ye don’t mind me saying.)
Rest in Peace, Robin Williams.
Robin Williams was one of my inspirations for my vocal talents. So of course this is rather surprising news.